Tuesday, August 4, 2009

KMFP first post

So I hate blogs. I totally hate them. I never know what to write. I usually feel completely lame and have nothing to say. Bob always is so funny and so cool and me nothing. Completely a tool. However, my beautiful friends are doing this blog so I feel completely obligated to post so here it is, my first post. Please do not make fun, I know I am not funny.

Well yesterday was crap. Started well, totally jazzed to do well. I had to give one of my guys a review and he was so thankful he brought me homemade chocolate chip cookies. So of course I had to eat one. That would have been fine but they were so good I are 3. Nice.

Thankfully, I went swimming last night to burn off the god awful cookies. All in all a mediocre day. Hopefully today is better. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment